Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hayppy Mother's Day for every mothers!










The flower arrangements were picked and made from my English rose garden in CA. I don't see any of these roses around in this area so I pulled out my old photos from the file to substitute for this occasion. In this photo, Tiny Beau, Camille and Sofie from the left and it was taken last year when we were living in Orange County,CA.



Camille with Scarlet. She loved Scarlet from the way beginning ever since she was born. She was always with next to Scarlet.




I made beef liver treat for the mother's day for our Cotons before my husband took me out to Brunch this afternoon. The aroma from the oven for baking the beef liver already filled in the kitchen and all our Cotons were so excited!
Bake each side of liver for 15 minuites at 300 degree in the oven. Total cooking time: 30 minuites. Sprinkle organic garlic and ginger granule and pinch of parsley flakes over.





















Downtown, San Antonio.

Downtown, San Antonio is a historical,unique and beautiful place to visit. It is always pleasant whenever we visit there.(we often go there for a sunday brunch at Omni Hotel in downtown) This became our one of favorite restaurants ever since we moved in here.
The hotel is located on "River Walk" where you can reserve the table with a river view that you can look out through the window or sit outside on their balcony for more intimate actions.


























It's time for Mothers day dinner for my Cotons!

You know I always bring food from the restaurant for them and today, I brought the roasted primb rib with me for them. I took out bag of frozen peas,diced carrots and mixed those in a bowl of organic chicken broth. Microwaved the bowl for 3minutes. I add the beef liver that I made ealier this morning with this. Let it cool down little bit,then, scoop them over with their Castro & Pollux organic dry food with pinch of organic dried garlic,ginger and parsley flakes over them. You can imagine how they like their dinner!


















My appology for the bad lighting of this photo here.
Do you see what I see here? He(he has a pink top knot hair band on his head) is waiting very patiently for his delicious Mother's day dinner for them and he is so happy!

No comments :

Post a Comment