Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Coton Puppy, Isabelle and Leo's Lazy afternoon












I say, oh, here comes hair do time,again. His hair got all messed up after his afternoon nap. He is a irresitably adorable puppy.






Is there anyone who can resist this irresistably adorable look of his face?

I can't. This is the "Baby Face" that my heart go melt..







He isn't quite wake up,yet, I think.













Do you know that Isabelle is the number one pupular name for the girl in the US, according to TV news the other day?
Isabelle is a such a beautiful little girl who stole my husband's heart! She is such a character,too. She has a mellow,affectionate and goofy personality just like her mommy,Scarlet's other girls who also has a similar chracteristics. I gave her hair trim a while ago and she still looks very pretty. I leave some hair around her face and her head so she still can have a top knot with a pretty bow. She just looks like a adorable polar bear girl!






















No comments :

Post a Comment