Friday, May 14, 2010

My Beautiful Cotons.




Camille and Scarlet was a beautiful pair. If I wanted to find either of them, I just needed to find one. Camille and Scarlet had a mutual loving bond with each other ever since Camille was born.










Camille visited her loving auntie Scarlet's bed every time when she wakes up in the morning to be with her auntie Scarlet. Scarlet was a very loving auntie who loves this little precious girl more than anybody and let her be with her in her bed. Scarlet has a tremendous quality of motherly instinct and nature so she was very happy to welcome and accept this little precious baby girl as if she was one of her own child.







Camille loved Auntie Scarlet more than her own mother. There were must be some chemistry that I don't understand. Scarlet loved Camille, and Camille just loved Scarlet.




















Virtuoso Camille.




















BB in my purse.

He is a such a beautiful Coton.







One of my regular stop at "Shabby Chic" store at "South coast Plaza" in Newport Beach in Orange County with BB and LB.












BigBeau(Jules)

I miss him very much.

No comments :

Post a Comment