Monday, May 17, 2010

My Adorable Polar Bear Little Coton," Isabelle"




I heard some noise middle of night so I came out to our family room to check what is going on. I saw Isabelle was chewing one of the toy in our kitchen floor in the dark. I had to take a photo of her because she was so adorable with her eyes half closed. I didn't quite figure out why she had to play middle of night with no one but I guess she may needed to play with no one but herself!!





Isabelle has a gorgeous eyes and she's got that from her daddy, Beau.

Not like her mommy,Scarlet(Scarlet has a round shape eyes), her eye shape is somewhat more like a almond shape and it is so adorable! The color of her eye colors are so intense pitch black, just like her daddy Beau. When I look at her eyes, I see the whole universe through her eyes!











Isabelle got her own knuckle bone in her bed and she is ready to play with it.






No comments :

Post a Comment