Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Updates from Le Petite Prince's Mommy

I love these photos of Le Petite Prince and his playmate ragdoll cats. He looks so adorable with that haircut and he just looks like a stuffed toy Coton puppy. I wonder what would happen if I gave that haircut to one of my Cotons who has a huge coat that tangles easily, where we both have go through a not-so-fun dematting session.. :( Anyways, his human parents take him on trips very often by plane. It makes me very happy to see him being loved by his human parents when I receive these kinds of photos.





Little Beau also likes to go out on the boat with us.





Little Beau and Bingo "sharing" Beau's bed.







Little Beau LOVES to play in the snow. He wears a fleece lined jacket, and
never wants to come inside!!!




One of Little Beau's favorite toys- a "no stuffing" animal.




Little Beau and Bingo are exhausted after all the holiday parties!




Little Beau and his Ragdoll buddy, Clyde.




Little Beau on the fluffy duvet at The Fairmont in SF.

No comments :

Post a Comment