Saturday, January 16, 2010

Darling Coton puppy,Abigail at the airport.



"Abigail and her the most loving mommy, Scarlet"

Scarlet is the most outragiously loving mom who attends and nuturing her puppies all the time to the best. She is the most loving mom who are very sensitive to her each of her puppies neeeds. She is so beautiful because not just her tenderness and the carateristics features besides of her physical and her personalities.All her puppies becomes so confident,strong and well-rounded as a perfect companion that we,as human are looking for. she is a amazing Coton and I talk to myself sometimes that we,all human mom should learn so much out of her.













I got up early this morning to prepare for Abigail's plane trip to her loving new family, and a sad feeling poured over me. I've kept Abigail to myself from the many who have wanted her badly for so long, and sadly, it is time for me to let her go since I can tell that Abigail's new mommy will take great care of my sweet hummingbird with so much love. I am happy for my baby Abigail, and I am looking forward to seeing photos of her with her new family.

No comments :

Post a Comment