Saturday, January 16, 2010

Abigail at the airport.





Scarlet is the most outrageously loving mom who attends to and nurtures her puppies at all times. She is lovingly sensitive to each of her puppies' needs. Not only is she beautiful for her tender personality, but also for her astounding physical aspects. All of her puppies become so confident, strong, and well-rounded as perfect companions--just what us humans are looking for. All in all, she is such an amazing Coton, and I think to myself that every human mom should learn so much from her.














I woke up with sad, sad feeling down pouring my body this morning and I had to get ready for Abigail's airplane trip to her new loving forever mom and her family who are anxiously waiting to meet abigail,today. I've been kept Abigail from many people who wanted her so badly all this time and now I know it is time that I need to let her go for her. I Will be okay because I know that her new loving family who is going to provide so much love and care for my sweet baby, Abigail..

No comments :

Post a Comment