Monday, April 13, 2009

What Coton de Tulear eat?



Since my Coton puppies new families has been asking my recipe for my Coton's favorite dinner,here is the one of my recipe to make my Coton's dinner. This is simpler version from the original one that I do. The choice of meat can be variable. It is a little work for you at the beginning but once after you repeat this couple of times, the process will become lot easier and you will find your way to do this for your precious little angel in your way to make this process easier.

SnowflowerCotons Meatball
ground beef,ground turkey,ground pork,organic eggs,minced beef(chicken) liver,chopped parsley or dried flakes,organic garlic powder without additives(no sodium added),ginger powder,flaxseed oil, (sometimes I use fish oil), vitamin C powder,

No comments :

Post a Comment