Thursday, April 30, 2009

Updates on Mochi(Theo)



Thank you so much for send an updates about Theo. I am really happy to hear how he is getting ajusted well with your family. I am sure he misses me and his sister and brother a lot now. He probably wondering why he doesn't see his playmates and me(mommy) anymore. It is very,very important to give a Theo a lots of attention and affection now. Play with him and praise him a lot. He will soon feel that his home is there,soon by that way.. Little puppy is a very tender creature. They will become the way you want them to be by love him and respect his needs properly. He will be a great, fun loving companion for you! If you have any questions, please send me an email anytime. I'd love to hear from you any time about our baby doll,Theo.

No comments :

Post a Comment