Monday, April 13, 2009

Updates on Theo

Dear kacey,
I like the name for him.. Mochi, hmm.... It is cute!!! How did you came up with that name? Are you part of Japanese? I love Mochi for myself.. In fact, that every time when I go to Authentic market here, I always buys couple of packs of Mochi for myself. It is really cute name for Theo.. oops... Mochi...I am very happy to hear that he is healthy,"of course", and no parasite.. Last night , I took Noah to my bedroom and we slept together just for me to see him get used to sleep without his mates for his new enviorment for his new mommy who is flying out soon to take him.. He did very well and no complains until the next morning. What a brave and sweet doll!!! I miss Theo, oopps, Mochi, very much and I hope he gets used to your family and a new enviroment very soon. Thanks so much for your updates! Alex Judy

No comments :

Post a Comment