Friday, April 16, 2010

Tristan,now, Sammy with his new family.

Tristan after he've just arrived at his new loving family.

I can see how the plane trip was little tiring for him by looking at his hair. He still looks so sweet and his eyes are just sweetest! I'm sure his new parents were comforted him during the plane trip. I'm pretty sure that he gets lots of care and tender love with care. He was a little boy who has tender,loving and sweet Coton with us before and I hope he will carry his wonderful temperament all the way with his new families loving care. Of course, I always appreciate to their new parents who sends updates and photos. They know that I would feel better for the puppies that way.

Thanks to everyone who sends updates and photos for me!!!













No comments :

Post a Comment