Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"The exterior doors are finally have installed!"

Finally, the most of the exterior french doors were installed. I finally got to see the view through the french doors from inside the house today. These photos shows the part of the house and I'll put more photos of the house and the tales.





This is the photo of the river where it is located very close to us. Since it was taken on rainy day, the water looks different here than the other days. I particulary like this spot and the angle from this view. This river goes very very long and beautiful that I keep going back to see the water.




















This is the area where we going to have breakfast.





We have a panoramic hill- top view in our kitchen.







This is a keystone that I've created out of left over molding pieces. It is installed on the crown above the passage way to the living room.




This is the living room with a spectacular view.
It will be a great room where we have our children,friends and guests will hang out and have a good time. I've been done some homework to created a "Room" that will make you feel as if you're in a beautiful "Grand Salon" in Paris. I've found some beautiful moldings for the wall and it has created that ambiance immediately. The moldings will be painted and glazed with the similar color tone to wall color to give subtle patina look to the space.




This is the entrance door from the courtyard and also it leads to the dinning room from there. My studio is located across from the main house and I can see it through from this entrance door.

No comments :

Post a Comment