Monday, April 26, 2010

The Tribute to "Camille", the most beautiful Coton de Tulear (December 04,2008 - October,2009) )



The Tribute for Precious Camille who lived such a short life

For My Precious Angel, "Camille"

I am horribly sorry that I wasn't there to keep you safe when that terrible thing happened to you..

I am miserably terrified that this accident had happened to you and I didn't know all this time until today..

I am helplessly crying for the pain that you had to feel..

I am sobbing miserably for you that you had to leave us so soon by horrible force without your wish..

I am hopelessly crying and I want you to know that you were my precious little angel who came down from heaven to make our dull life more delightful and meaningful..

I am miserably sorry to even tell you that I loved you so much and I always will..

I am desperately wanting to let you know that you are the most precious little angel who came down from heaven to love all of us...

I am reluctantly so sorry to ask you to forgive us that we couldn't keep you safe..

I am hoping that you will forgive your parents who have been suffering with great guilt to lose you just like that by accident..

I am hoping that you know that they loved you deeply as if you were their own human child and they feel horribly responsible for their loss of your life ..

I am desperately letting you know that you will be loved greatly where you are now with peace..

I am so desperately wanting of you to know that you gave me so much joy and happiness by letting me share your precious life with me..

My precious Camille,

I will remember how sweet you were..
I will remember how beautiful you were..
I will cherish you and those times when we were together even if it was so short just like a dream..

My precious Camille,

I just can't believe this accident had happened to you and I am miserably, hopelessly crying that we've lost you this way..

My precious Camille,

I will see you tonight in my dreams and I will comfort you gently in my arms for the pain you had to feel..

No comments :

Post a Comment