Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Tribute to "Camille", the most beautiful Coton de Tulear Puppy,

The Special Memories of "Camille"



Dear my precious Camille,
I can see you, how precious you were.
I can feel you, how soft you were.
I can smell you, how sweet you were.

Dear my precious Camille,
I beg you to stay in my heart the way you were and I know you will be for the wounded soul who is crying for her loss...
I beg you to stay in my heart the way you were and I know you will be for the soul who is trying to feel you just one more time...

Dear my precious Camille,
I would like you to not forget that you were the most precious God-given life that I ever received and that I was extremely happy and privileged because of you..

I know you will bring me comfort for my wounded heart someday because I know how you used to touch my heart to comfort me...

No comments :

Post a Comment