Saturday, June 6, 2009

One of the happiest day, Graduation.

This is the happiest and the most beautiful moment for all of us,especially myself. She is graduating one of the most prestigious college in the nation today. She walked down the isle with her fellow friends with her beautiful big smiles. Her face was shinning with sheer joys and happiness. It was so greatful and beautiful for me and us to be part of her wonderful day at the graduation at Wellsley College for her. I am so greatful and proud how wonderful and bright young lady she bacame who will contribute her talent,passion and genuine love for the less fortunated people hundred percent from her bottom of heart. I know how strong and patient she is. I have no doubt that she will pursue her dream and her ambition no matter what to make it happen. I wish her a beautiful,safe and exciting new journeys ahead of her from bottom of my heart.

No comments :

Post a Comment