Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Cutest Coton Puppy,Sofie

Sofie meet her New wonderful loving happy Family
Sofie went to her new wonderful loving forever family today.
I've tried very hard to keep my darling Coton puppy,Sofie from many buyers who wanted her badly to keep her with us long as I could. Even then, I knew that one day I have to let her go to someone who will take care of her and love her very much for long long time. It is amazing fact that all my puppies have a someone special who really want them even without seeing them in person and willing to make a big responsible commitment. I am sure it called "Destiny".. As far as my experience tells on this, people who really know what they want and did they part(homework) enough and entrusted on us, I'mean, reserching on this amazing breed, "Coton de Tulear", they know what exactly they are looking for. My rewards and plesures,.... to picture them with my beautiful, adorable Coton puppy in their arm who will bring lots of smiles and happiness to their hearts.. How beautiful...




No comments :

Post a Comment