Friday, June 12, 2009

For My Precious Beautiful Baby Girl Coton,"Camille"

My beautiful "Camille went to her new parents today. It is very sad day for me.. I wasn't really ready to let her go yet but I had to... I will be struggling with this sad feelings for a while for not be able to see her and hold her in my arm anymore. I was really sad when I came back from the dinner with our friends at the Persian restaurant this evening and somewhat I was expecting to see her in her bed. I was almost about to call her name and hold her in my arm. I realized that she is not there anymore.. I am hoping she made home safe and feeling not too much anxious that she doesn't see me next to her anymore. I am hoping she gets a good night sleep right next to her new wonderful loving parents tonight and feeling lot better when she wakes up tommorrow morning. I feel so bad that I accidently forgot to pack her a bag of meatball for dinner in her bag when she left. I'm hoping her new loving parents will make her favorite dinner for her anyway. She was a very special Coton who loved me and attached to me so much. I love her very much and she in my heart forever...

No comments :

Post a Comment