Saturday, June 13, 2009

Precious Coton Puppy, Camille

I had a rough sleep last night trying not to think about Camille. I know this is part of the process that I need to get far beyond this emotional attachments toward to my puppies. It is just hard to send them go. Especially the one that I felt more attachment than others. I tend to get attached more to the puppy who has very femine and tender personalities. I don't know why. I know she will be loved and cared deerly from her new parents from now on. When I woke up this morning, I feel bad that I forgot to mention to her new parents that Camille barks one time softly to let you know that she needs to go out to party. I hope they took care of her morning routine without too much stress for Camille. It makes me feel bad that I feel like I didn't go over instructions on "how to" fully enough for them to learn to take care their precious new furry child, Camille's needs. I hope the book that I made and provide to them will help. I am looking forward to hear Camille's new,happy journey with her new loving parents from time to time... I know patience is the key! http://snowflowercotons.com.blogspot.com/

No comments :

Post a Comment