Sunday, October 30, 2011

To watch the sun rise scenes from our bedroom with my Coton de Tulear Puppies




The sun rise scenes from our bedroom is breathtaking... 































This ladder is still sitting against the french door in our bedroom.  The ladder is now became my best friend around the house to do all sorts of work.  I was working on the drapery for the bedroom yesterday and I didn't have chance to put it back to where it belongs to.  To wake up in the morning in our bedroom with our Cotons is such a pleasure that I feel so blessed with...  I sleep lot better when I hear their soft breathing next to me..  I get so much comforts when I can feel them, touch them, especially their soft, cloudy hair ...  Although, one of our Coton prefer sleep on the settee all for herself on the foot of the bed ...    ;)







A Coton de Tulear LOVES to hang out under her human mommy's sewing and ironing table....

No comments :

Post a Comment