Monday, October 10, 2011

To Remembering a very special Coton "Camille" on her memorial day. December 04 ,2008 - October 10, 2009

http://snowflowercotons.com



Once upon a time,  there was a beautiful,  precious little Coton lived.
She was my sweetest, innocent, precious little fur child..

She was my precious treasure to keep just for me and so many people wanted her  because she was such a "beautiful, precious" little Coton girl.... 









She and I was so happy together..

and we loved to enjoy strolling our neighborhood on late afternoon together..








when she was in my arm..

Here my little precious child in front of my camera on very last day and the very last time at our place before she left to her new family....

Why did I let her go... 

Why did I let her go......



I am so sorry, my precious little child, "Camille"...

I am miserably so sorry....



If I only knew that your life had stolen away by a horrible accident at your new home,

If I only knew better that you didn't wanted to leave our home...

If I only followed my gut feeling and stopped you right there at that moment when I saw your frantic facial expression on your innocent tiny face that you have showed me in their car when we were saying goodbye... 

You were only 10month old when your life was taken away....
You didn't even had a first year birthday..


After you left with your new family, you came in my dream that night when I was already terribly missing you..

I cried so much all night through and I didn't know why I felt not easy...

Somehow,you must been sensed your tragedy ..

My sweet child, "Camille", 




I know there is no way to turn our fate around.


Again and again....

I want you to know that I miss you very much every day  and you will be missed as long as I live..

the memories of those precious days because of your beautiful presence in my life... 


My heart is still crying and aching every time when I think about you..

My sweet Camille,

I want you to know that you are always in my heart and you will be there as long as I live.....





















No comments :

Post a Comment