Friday, October 28, 2011

A letter from Sofie's mom.



  
Hi Alex,

Sofie is still doing well. She is such a happy, playful and funny little girl. She makes us laugh everyday!
Your photo's of Scarlett are just beautiful! She is a true beauty and you were able to capture that in your pictures. Although Sofie is a little bigger (she's 10 lbs) and her back and ears still  have the fawn coloring, her face looks a lot like Scarlett to me. I think even more if her coat was long.
I will try to send some more photos soon!
Hope you are all well and have been able to settle into your new home.
Jill & Sofie




Hi Jill,

It was so nice to hear from you.
Sofie looks so cute and lovely!  She has her mommy's eyes and her daddy's nose. :)
Thanks so much for the update and I really appreciate it.  Yes.  Sofie look a lot like her mom and also her daddy,Beau, especially the nose part..  :)   She is still a small scale when she is only a 10 lbs.  She looks very happy and healthy on the photo.  Of course, you do all kinds of healthy diets for your fur babies, I know..   I am sure Sofie enjoyed the lake trip a lot with you guys and I look forward to see more photos....

Thanks,again.




No comments :

Post a Comment