Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Selections to Bathe My Cotons




Many of you asked me that what do I use for bathe my Cotons. So, here are the lists that I made. This is the products that I found the best out of many so far to keep my Cotons coat for the best. I love Johnson and Johnson Head to Toe Baby Wash for as a second wash after initial wash(first shampoo, I shampoo twice). I am so thrilled about my find, Johnson & Johnson Head to Toe Baby Wash. Who said never use the human shampoo to the dog? My Cotons feel so soft and still moisturized after this shampoo. Also, I love the scent from this. I put my head on their body and sniff and sniff to savor their pleasant scent after bathe.
(I'm not a professional groomer and this is only based on my personal choices.)
*

This is the order how I bathe my Cotons.


1. 50 to 1 Dog Gone Clean Concentrated Shampoo for first wash. I found this shampoo from my groomer and I really like this as a first shampoo to start.
*

2. Johnson & Johnson Head to Toe Baby Wash for second wash.
*

3. Pooch Bright Shampoo with Swiss Chamomile by Les Pooch once in a while for stained feet only. Do not use this their whole body or on their face or beard. I only use this very once in a while..
*

4. IV San Bernard Conditioner White Musk. Or Plenish Conditioner by Best Shot. I currently using White Musk Conditioner that I like a lot.
*

5. Plush Cotton Towels and Micro-fiber Towels. I put these in my dryer for a while when I am bathing them so it is nice and warm to wrap around their wet body.
*

6. Hair Mist/grooming Spray. Isle of Dogs #62
*

7. A mixture of natural pure boar bristle and nylon, Handy or Pocket size by Mason Pearson to dry their wet hair after bathe.
*

8. Medium Bristle Brushes by Les Poochs for final dry and dematting.
*
#005 Buttercomb 7 1/2" LONG TOOTH COMB and #006 Buttercomb 5" FACE/FEET by Chris Christensen Systems
*

9. color latex bands & band removal scissors for their top knot by Lainee Limited

No comments :

Post a Comment