Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Happy Update from Hamlet



Hamlet(left) with his brother,Mochi
*

Hi Alex!
That was such a coincidence that you emailed me as my daughter and I were looking at Hamlet/Noah's baby pictures and video on your website. Hamlet is the best dog ever!!!!!!!!!! He still has that adorable personality and kind of talks to us...he's very verbal. He also has that same velvety fur that feels like silk.
It's been snowing a lot here and he adores running around in the snow and doesn't seem to mind the freezing cold weather.
Hamlet and Tango are best of friends now and play together all the time. Hamlet keeps Tango young and active. They both sleep on my bed with me. I'll send you some recent photos.
Hope you and your family had a happy holiday and wishing you a terrific new year.
xo
from Hamlet's human mom and sister,
Tango and Hamlet

No comments :

Post a Comment