Thursday, September 16, 2010

Guest Bath Wall with Tumbled Stone.

These are the samples for the guest baths for our tile installer that I made on the floor.





This is the first guest bath wall with "vino tumbled gold" travertine stone with honey onyx marble mosaic insert. I've just noticed that one insert is placed in a wrong angle.





This second guest bath wall sample with "vino tumbles cream travertine stone that I made with 4x4 for our tile installer. It is going to be with 6x6 tile on the wall and the 4x4 is going to used for the floor.

Our patient tile installer had to take down the tiles that were already
had been installed on last week and re-install the new stone because I didn't like the choice of the tile before this. So, this bathroom cost us double because of my mistake.

1 comment :