Friday, June 25, 2010

Updates from Abigail's mommy.

Hi Alex,

I'm just sending another update on Abby as she approaches 1 year old! She continues to do great and we all love her so much. It's funny because even strangers seem to instantly like her - when we have both of them out for a walk and let them play with a few other small dogs, passers by always seem to zero in on Abby and think she is so adorable. Even though she continues to be shy around new big people, she is in many ways very adventurous.




Abigail is a tiny little Coton girl who has a great personality and the elegant poise..


She is a beautiful little girl.






I love her beautiful,dark eyes.




Abigail is on the grooming table.
I used to put her in my purse and carried her. She was a living "Doll".

photos from me.

No comments :

Post a Comment