Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Picnic Trip for Coton de Tulear

If I can hear them talking, I would guess this way...








Leo says excitedly; Listen you guys! Mommy said we are going for a ride!









Isabelle replies with curiosity; Really? Are you sure?











Leo answers; I guarantee that she said that to me..









Isabelle says; Hm mm.. He's right!











Heeyahhhhhaaaaa!!!!! Let's go for a ride!!!








Tiny Beau says; Let me see, let me see!!

















"Hurry up you guys!!"

Hop in the car!!














Beau says; "Come on kids, settle down."









Beau says; Did you see our snacks in mommy's bag?
"I will be very hungry when we get there."







Scarlet says, "There she is coming with the bag of snacks!!!"







"Here we are!"







Isabelle says; Don't get distracted too much,Leo! Pay attention to mommy!!!









Leo says, "Okayyyyy.. Sis.." "She's tough!"













Horay... I love to walk on the bridge!!







Wait up, you guys!










To be continued...

1 comment :