Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Menu of the day! "Pork-Chop"

There is no fuss and complication when it comes to cook something nice for my Cotons. It is a pleasure and I enjoy doing that.

I make this process very easy and simple so I don't feel burden to prepare their food. To me, it is not an extra work. I just need to avoid certain ingredients for their portion.

I usually buy extra meats and frozen vegetables (no corn,wheat and soy)and freeze them so it can be used anytime when I need for us and for them.
Most of the time, my Cotons eat almost same thing as we eat. If I make meatball pasta, I make enough of extra meatballs and the sauce for them so they can have meatballs for dinner. No pasta,though. I use generous amount of garlic and organic stewed tomato sauce with herbs over their meatball. All my Cotons loves anything that I make for them. They all sit around on the kitchen floor very patiently and watch all my actions. I can almost see through their eyes that how happy they are..





Leo says to Tiny Beau,
"Do you smell what I smell?"







Tiny Beau and Leo says;
Yeah!
Mommy's cooking delicious dinner for us!!







It is a "Pork Chop" day for our Cotons.

Heat the pan with olive oil. Cook each side for 4minutes with cover. (You get the juicy,tender meat when it was cooked with cover.

Sprinkle pinch of sea salt over the meat.








The meat is cut into small pieces.







The organic chicken broth with chopped carrots and sweet-pea was cooked in a microwave oven for 4minutes. Put the bowl in a freezer to cool it down little bit.







Transfer the meat into their bowl.







Pour the chicken broth with vegetables over the meat.







Do you see someone is waiting patiently on the floor around the island?







Tiny Beau is waiting patiently,too.







They all says;
Why it takes so long..... I am so hungry, now....

"Waiting is so exhausting!!"






Finally,

"They all are so happy!!

No comments :

Post a Comment