Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Update from Sofie's Mommy



I was so amused by reading this update from Sofie's mom. I've read the update more than four times and it still amuses me about how Sofie's funny character can bring smiles and laughs to their family. I can see her beautiful soft coat that is inherited from her mommy,Scarlet and she looks just gorgeous! :)


Hi Alex,

I have attached Sofie's spay and microchip paperwork. She was such a good little patient, never had to wear the big collar and seemed to heal quickly and recover well.

She's back to her cute and funny little self! Dave and I are taking her to a puppy class and puppy playgroup. She's very quiet and reserved around the pups and people at class, which we find pretty funny because she is such a little social butterfly at home, checking in on everyone and everything : ) She has learned most things pretty quickly, but has the most difficulty with 'down', she just keeps popping back up so she can do it again and get another treat. I think that means she is training me : ) Her coat is just so beautiful. I think her adult coat might be starting to come in because it has that sort of shine that I saw in Scarlet's coat, and the same softness. I took her picture this past weekend when I gave her a bath so you could see how she's grown, and right as I was taking it, she shook her head, of course Dave laughed. Then I got her all set again, looking beautiful, picked up the camera and she shook again.... she is so funny! I'm attaching the picture where she shook her head, but I'll try to take some more pictures and send them later so you can see how she is doing.
Best,

No comments :

Post a Comment