Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Updates from Emma's Mommy

Hi Alex,

Please forgive my delay in sending this certificate to you. Between business travel, vacation, house guests and the start of the new school year, I fell behind in my home responsibilities.

Emma is growing up to be a big, beautiful Coton. I will try to attach pictures to the next e-mail, if you receive this one and are able to open the attachment. One of our friends has been staying with us while waiting for her new home to close escrow. She has two poodle mix dogs, approximately Emma's size. Emma is thoroughly enjoying their company.

I was surprised to hear that you moved to Texas. Your home in California was beautiful. Did you move for Mike's job? Do you enjoy Texas?

Please write back to confirm your receipt of Emma's certificate.

Thanks,

No comments :

Post a Comment