Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Updates from Little Beau's Mommy

Hi Alex,

How are you and the pups enjoying your new home??? I miss not getting photos and updates from you.

I thought you’d enjoy the email below about Little Beau. We took him with us to San Francisco and he stayed at The Fairmont Hotel with us. When we were working during the day, he went to two different day care places: The Hound Lounge and Bark to Basics. He even took The Pet Taxi one morning when we were rushed. Anyway, he was so well liked when we walked him thru the lobby of the hotel. Everyone had to stop to pet him and ask what kind of dog, his name, etc. One evening he sat in a chair with Michael in the hotel lobby bar while we had a meeting, and Little Beau fell right to sleep. He is truly the perfect dog. A wonderful addition to our family.
When I returned home, the 2 Ragdoll kitties wouldn’t leave him alone. They had missed him so much.
As I write this, Little Beau and his kitty brothers are asleep at the foot of my desk.
Thank you again for providing us with a most fantastic child.



Subject: RE: Beau's report card

When I picked up Zoe from Shura yesterday, I said, "how did Little Beau do?" she paused and said "He is..." and I though, uh oh...here we go..."so awesome!! We said we wished that Beau lived here. He was great."

I reminded her to put his day care on my bill and she indicated 'don't worry about it...' so she may not even charge for him!!!
Geez, free day care??? I will check and see if she bills me for two dogs on those days but you may have gotten a freebie with Shura...the Hound Lounge will not be as generous. It is a business for them. Shura has much less overhead. I will let you know.

No comments :

Post a Comment