Monday, March 22, 2010

Irresistably lovely Coton,Tiny Coton "Tiny Beau"

My precious tiny Beau had a Lion Cut. He had huge coat, I mean, huge coat that I had to nervous about not hurting him everytime I groomed him. He didn't like the grooming time at all since it takes hours to do the job so I had to make a "HARD" decision to give him a cut so he won't feel that way anymore. It looks good to us when we see their beautiful,bountiful cottony hair on them and it is not so fun for a tiny Coton who is so tiny when he has to put up with all this grooming time to look good for their human. Now, he seems so happy and so happy. Not just that, he looks so cute and amazing! He just looks like a little lion! The lion cut totally looks great on him. He only weighs 6 lbs and he doesn't needed to go through all that heavy combing and brushing out time so often. I feel so much better for him that he doesn't have to go through that painful grooming time that he gets nervouse about. He is just a beautiful amazing tiny coton who owns wonderful,tender charactor I ever have seen before. He just looks like a "FAIRY" little Coton.




No comments :

Post a Comment