Saturday, December 19, 2009

Coton puppy,Julien went to his forever loving home.















This is my favorite photo of baby Julien when he was younger. How cute and adorable he is.



These are the photos of lovely Julien with his brother,Tristan and his new human brother right before he left us here to his new wonderful loving family. Julein welcomed his new family with a happy smile and everyone loved him very much instantly. I will miss him very much.. He was a happy morning sunshine for us here and he brought so much laughs and happiness for us. I love you, Julien so much and I am looking forward to hear your new happy journey with your wonderful loving family who will loves you very much for a long long time.. I will see you in my dream tonight to give my goodnight kisses to you..

No comments :

Post a Comment