Thursday, December 31, 2009

The updates from coton puppy,Julien's mommy



Hi Alex,


Julien is doing great! We went to the vet the other day and he got his rabies shot. We discovered the vet we chose also has a Coton, he is 10 yrs old. That made us feel at ease because we know that not many people are familiar with the breed. As a matter of fact, she said Julien's previous vet was a classmate of her's. I do have pictures I will send as soon as I can download them off the camera and I will send some to you. Attached is one from when we brought him home.
He's doing good in potty training, still work in progress but he is consistant on going on the puppy pads. He sleeps in his crate in our room at night with no problems. He's such a good puppy and we love him to pieces.
I will be looking into school for him next week and we will be getting him neutered and microchipped at the same time next month. I will let you know the date.


Thanks,
Marie

No comments :

Post a Comment