Monday, August 10, 2009

The Beautiful,Sweet Coton, "Jules"

This is the recent photos of Jules(Big Beau,my one of first precious Coton boy)that I've received this evening. Can you see how beautiful and sweet he is? I can see how much his human parents are putting efforts to take care of him just by looking at the photos. Thanks to his wonderful,loving parents! Jules looks happy in the photo. He was a very sweet and happy baby Coton and I'm sure he still is. I've heard that he visitted his Coton brother(Little Beau) while ago and had a wonderful time. I am curious whether they've reconized each other. Whether these two beautiful Coton boys reconized each other or not, it was very thoughtful for their human parents to prepare the meeting for their fur boys to have a opportunity to meet their littermates. How wonderful is that..

No comments :

Post a Comment