Saturday, July 18, 2009

"Happy Six Month Old Birthday, "Sofie"!

Isn't she so lovely? Look at her gorgeous coat! She got her mommy,Scarlet's beautiful coat. She used to raise one paw when she is into something and I still see that pose in this photo. I think she looks so cute when she does that. I've just received these photos of my precious darling little Coton baby girl,Sofie from her human mommy for her 6month old birthday today. It is thougtful for her to share her joy with me. Sofie is now lives with her new wonderful human mommy and her family who loves her very much. I can see her how much she is being adored and loved with care from her family! How blessed! She absolutely deserves that! I see her photos and smile at her,saying, "Hi,Sofie, my sweetheart, how are you? You look so beautiful and wonderful! Let me give you my belly rubs and lot's of kisses to you! Have a wonderful evening and sweet dream!"

No comments :

Post a Comment