Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The most gorgeous Coton de Tulear,"Tiny Bigbeau"






Do you remember our amazing tiny Coton,BigBeau? I've decided to keep him with us and look how gorgeous he is! He is still tiny. This tiny Coton boy has a big,huge coat from his mommy. I think he will remain very tiny.He just got his mommy's luxurious big cloud like coat and the sweetest face. He loves his daddy,Beau so much. Every morning, I hear two different foot tapping noise on our floor from them running around the house already to chase each other. What a cute,funny Coton couple! He is the most sweetest and cuttest Coton de Tulear that I've ever known besides being so gorgeous. Of course, he became my husband's new favorite living toy! He gets tag along with my husband everywhere and getting so much praise and love from everybody who sees him. I love this tiny,hansome,beautiful and sweet Coton boy so much!!

No comments :

Post a Comment