Sunday, October 31, 2010

Remembering " Camille". We all miss you!

The October was the month of remembering one of my Coton, "Camille" who only lived very short life and went to Heaven a year ago by terrible accident at her new home(new family). Especially, on this month, I wanted to tell her that she is greatly missed by all of us, especially, "Tiny Beau" and her loving aunt, "Scarlet", also, her mommy, "Chanel", and dad,"Beau", of course. Time passes by and I know that I need to move on from the great sorrow to loose our precious little girl who used to be so beautiful and so gentle with everyone and she was my beautiful little jewel. Someone says "time is a healer". I can't even count how many times that I was thinking about her every time when I do things for my Cotons. And I am still doing that. She should have been here with us and loved, spoiled by us. Her life was stolen by a "irresponsible" action.

Here, Tiny Beau is thinking about Camille. He grew up with Camille until she went to her new family. He misses her very much..








Scarlet, Camille's loving auntie.
She misses her very much..





















1 comment :